MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Building a mobile app is more than just creating the tool. Here, maximum emphasis is on user experience. Nearly 40% of users will abandon an app if the experience is slow or cumbersome and 66% would rather read something beautifully designed. Companies simply can’t afford to miss on user experience, expectations are very high in this digital era and competitors are pushing to get it right.
As a nimble ios and android mobile app development company, we get into the analysing the target audience to develop a spectacular user experience.
We are one of the first in the market to lead the mobile application development evolution from the early days of Palm handheld to today’s sophisticated Smartphones, Tablets & Wearables. We understand mobility like we know the back of our hands, that is why from Large Enterprises, SMEs to Startups - all have entrusted us with their mobile initiatives in the past and continue to do so. Our services include: Native Application Development, Hybrid Application Development & Mobile Web Application Development for Phones, Tablets, Wearables on all platforms - iOS, Android & Windows.
Not every application needs native approach. We follow Native, Hybrid OR Cross-Platform application development approach based on factors like cost, time to market, user experience, type of application - each approach has their advantages & drawbacks.
Mobile Application Testing is one of the most critical aspects in the development process, which ensures applications perform consistently, across the plethora of mobile devices, platforms, and networks. We thoroughly test mobile applications in more than 100+ devices across various platforms using best processes / practices & various automation tools to ensure seamless and error free performance.
Mobile Application often requires integration to:
- Multiple Backend Systems
- Different Data Sources
- Middleware Applications
- MEAP / MADP
- ERP (SAP, Microsoft ERP, Odoo, Oracle ERP, Liferay, Sage ERP, etc.)
- CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, VTiger, Sage CRM, NetSuite, etc.)
- E-commerce Platforms (Magento, Shopify, Opencart, nopCommerce, osCommerce, WooCommerce, AspDotNetStorefront, etc.)
- Email Services
- Messaging Services
- Reporting Services
- Content Management Systems (Drupal, Sharepoint, Joomla, WordPress, Kentico, Liferay, Alfresco, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Typo3, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Payment Gateways
- Data Feeds
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.)
- and more.
We can implement all such integration requirements very efficiently.
App Deployment depends upon target audience & type of application - either it can be done via regular channels like Apple App Store, Google Play Store & Windows Phone Store if its open for all, OR it can be managed via MDM (Mobile Device Management Software) OR MAM (Mobile Application Management Software) OR EAS (Enterprise Application Stores).
It’s very important to measure different critical metrics like:
- DAU - Daily Active User
- MAU - Monthly Active User
- User Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Average Session Length - Foreground & Background
- Retention Rates, Engagement Rates
- In-App Referrals
- In App Feedback
- App Ratings and Review Analytics
- App Performance Analytics
- App Branding - Marketing Material, App Website, etc.
- App Store Optimization - Research done verifies that around 63% of iOS users as well as 58% of Android users come across apps via app store search.
- App Submission - to different review sites, PR sites, blogs, etc.
- App Advertising - Paid advertising on search engines as well as on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Adobe PhoneGap
- Sencha Touch
- jQuery Mobile
- Framework 7
- React Native
- IBM Worklight
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Objective C