MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
As a nimble ios and android mobile app development company, we get into the analysing the target audience to develop a spectacular user experience.
Not every application needs native approach. We follow Native, Hybrid OR Cross-Platform application development approach based on factors like cost, time to market, user experience, type of application - each approach has their advantages & drawbacks.
Mobile Application Testing is one of the most critical aspects in the development process, which ensures applications perform consistently, across the plethora of mobile devices, platforms, and networks. We thoroughly test mobile applications in more than 100+ devices across various platforms using best processes / practices & various automation tools to ensure seamless and error free performance.
- Multiple Backend Systems
- Different Data Sources
- Middleware Applications
- MEAP / MADP
- ERP (SAP, Microsoft ERP, Odoo, Oracle ERP, Liferay, Sage ERP, etc.)
- CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, VTiger, Sage CRM, NetSuite, etc.)
- E-commerce Platforms (Magento, Shopify, Opencart, nopCommerce, osCommerce, WooCommerce, AspDotNetStorefront, etc.)
- Email Services
- Messaging Services
- Reporting Services
- Content Management Systems (Drupal, Sharepoint, Joomla, WordPress, Kentico, Liferay, Alfresco, Umbraco, DotNetNuke, Typo3, Sitefinity, etc.)
- Payment Gateways
- Data Feeds
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.)
- and more.
We can implement all such integration requirements very efficiently.
- DAU - Daily Active User
- MAU - Monthly Active User
- User Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Average Session Length - Foreground & Background
- Retention Rates, Engagement Rates
- In-App Referrals
- In App Feedback
- App Ratings and Review Analytics
- App Performance Analytics
- App Branding - Marketing Material, App Website, etc.
- App Store Optimization - Research done verifies that around 63% of iOS users as well as 58% of Android users come across apps via app store search.
- App Submission - to different review sites, PR sites, blogs, etc.
- App Advertising - Paid advertising on search engines as well as on social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Adobe PhoneGap
- Sencha Touch
- jQuery Mobile
- Framework 7
- React Native
- IBM Worklight
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Objective C